Site Network: Home | About ACWC

My dear ACWc’s friends:
Greetings in grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a God-blessed 2010.
For me, 2009 seems to pass faster than any other year. This is not just a greetings for Christmas but also a kind of update and prayer request for the ministry of the ACWC:
We are preparing for the 14th ACWC Assembly. It will be special because we will have the Young Women’s Forum before the Assembly meeting. This new program is for the continuation of ACWC from generation to generation. We are to produce a history book for the celebration of the ACWC Anniversary History. Time is limited but we don’t seem to have enough material for work on. We hope that we can present a good history book for the ACWC. Please remember us in your prayers.
Some member countries had civil war and/or hit by natural disasters in this year. We helped them with ACWC Emergency Fund. We are moved to know that other ACWC groups showed support and prayers for them.
By the way, I will finish my second term by the end of 2010. The ACWC is in the process of looking for a new Executive Secretary. It is important for the ACWC and women ministry in Asia. Please pray that our Lord will provide a proper person for this position.
Finally, I would like to ask you join me in prayer:
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Child of God. Please come into my life and heart and be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always.
Amen.
Shu-Wen Chiang,
Executive Secretary, ACWC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment